Friday, November 27, 2009

The Gift of Love

I love this time of year. Time to give thanks and time to give. My husband and children are working on a project that I would like to share with you. Please go to the website for more details www.poplarart.com
Your pocket change could change the lives of my children and neighborhood kids. Please be sure to leave a comment on the site when you visit the link. I want my children to see how a little goes a long way when people give from their hearts.

Just this morning our children gave to Children's Cup. They were amazed at how their pocket change added up to help children in Africa have education, food, medical care, spiritual development, job skills, hygiene awareness... The relatively small act of putting change in a cup makes a huge difference in the lives of children who lack things that our children have never had to live without.

Thank you in advance for helping make my children's dream a reality.