Monday, March 23, 2009

Circle of Love

“Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them.” Richard L. Evans

Have you ever adored someone's kids so much that you treat them like your own? One of my favorite things about this family is that we are friends with the entire family. From our husbands down to the kids we are all close friends so needless to say this photo session was as informal as it gets. All the way down to me forgetting to give mom a photo release form. She went to process the pictures and the photo lab wouldn't release them to her because they were "professional".

We got a hard laugh out of that. They insisted that she speak with a manager and that she return with a photo release form. I told her it was the greatest compliment I've received concerning my photography thus far.