Friday, October 2, 2009

DJ Sam Smite




Positive role models appear to be rare these days. But I beg to differ. My relationship with Christ has allowed me to cross paths with ordinary people who lead extraordinary lives. For example yesterday I had a photo session with one of the most humble people that I've ever met. His craft takes him around the globe doing what he loves. He has a sphere of influence that's out of this world and yet when you talk to him he's 100% engaged. You know you have his undivided attention and he always has something insightful to say. DJ Sam is a native New Yorker who spins music with positive lyrics that counteracts the culture of secular society. He's serious about his craft and leads a life that is as excellent as his turntable skills.

Check out DJ Sam in the January 2010 issue of DJ Times Magazine at the link below.
http://www.djtimes.com/issues/sampling_current.htm