Friday, October 2, 2009

Divine Connections


This gorgeous beauty was a contestant in the Ms. Alabama A&M University pageant earlier this year. She is as radiant on the inside as she is outwardly. What a sweet spirit. Daily I thank God for the people that my love for photography allows me to meet. Not only did I have the pleasure of meeting Ms. DeAundria but I also received a call from her mother to thank me for capturing her daughter's beauty. Her mom showered me with affirmations and told me that she would commit to praying for my business. Her prayers have availed much because daily I've been receiving calls or text messages inquiring about photo sessions. I am so thankful that when you promote God He will promote you by connecting you with people of integrity. DeAundria is currently a senior at Alabama A&M majoring in Business Administration.