Friday, October 2, 2009

Your best is yet to come.


My Uncle Leonard is 76 years old. He has to be the most vibrant man alive. He lives in Georgia but travels the US sharing the health message of "Healing God's Way". His favorite scripture is 3 John 2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." He is the perfect picture of health and prosperity. I only remember seeing him once when I was a little girl because he lived in Alaska for 20 years. Amazingly he looks exactly like he did in 1984 today. In the last month I've seen him 3 times and each time I'm refreshed by his wisdom and astounded by his youth. His name is actually Linton but when he started school no one could remember that so everyone called him Leonard. I love having conversations with people who are timeless. He's lived almost 3 times as long as I and he's just as technically savvy with his laptop, cell phone and jump drive.